WHAT IS ICBO?
A community of like minded organizations which believes that in working together we are stronger in supporting the behavioral optometry and vision therapy community worldwide.
ICBO is not an entity in its own right, but a collective of international organizations with their own identities and structures.
It will not seek to replace or compete with its member organizations.
ICBO'S GOALS ARE:
- To share information and resources between organizations in the spirit of mutual benefit,
- To develop strategies and resources to overcome language barriers,
- To do so in a democratic and collaborative spirit where all member organizations have equal equity and voice,
- To create an environment to share, learn and develop.
We’re very excited to announce a brand new resource for ICBO partner organization members: The ICBO One app for your smart phone or tablet.
This year-round social network and information exchange community is dedicated to serving and advancing the global behavioral optometry family. The app will empower you and members from all ICBO partner organizations around the world to network, share, and learn together like never before.
In addition, ICBO One is your portal to ICBO partner events because it contains within it the conference apps for ICBO partner events. That means, rather than downloading a whole new app, attendees to these events use ICBO One to access a portion of the app dedicated to that event.
ICBO One is the official mobile app for ICBO partner organizations and their members. Thank you to HOYA / EYECARROT / GOODLITE / VIVID VISION for making this app possible through their generous sponsorship.
Download ICBO One and keep the energy and spirit of ICBO alive year round! See you on ICBO One!
ICBO Partner Organizations:
- Australian College of Behavioural Optometry (ACBO) - Australia
- Behavioral Optometry Academy Foundation (BOAF - EASO) - Europe
- British Association of Behavioural Optometrist Optometrists (BABO) - UK
- Canadian Optometrists in Vision Therapy & Rehabilitation (COVT&R) - Canada
- Consejo Mexicano de Optometria Funcional (COMOF) - Mexico
- Neuro Optometric Rehabilitation Association (NORA) - USA
- Optometric Extension Program Foundation (OEPF) - USA
- Sociedad International de Optometria del desarollo y del comportamiento (SIODEC) - Spain