WHAT IS ICBO?
A community of like minded organizations which believes that in working together we are stronger in supporting the behavioral optometry and vision therapy community worldwide.
ICBO is not an entity in its own right, but a collective of international organizations with their own identities and structures.
It will not seek to replace or compete with its member organizations.
ICBO'S GOALS ARE:
- To share information and resources between organizations in the spirit of mutual benefit,
- To develop strategies and resources to overcome language barriers,
- To do so in a democratic and collaborative spirit where all member organizations have equal equity and voice,
- To create an environment to share, learn and develop.
ICBO Partner Organizations:
- Australian College of Behavioural Optometry (ACBO) - Australia
- Behavioral Optometry Academy Foundation (BOAF - EASO) - Europe
- British Association of Behavioural Optometrist Optometrists (BABO) - UK
- Canadian Optometrists in Vision Therapy & Rehabilitation (COVT&R) - Canada
- Consejo Mexicano de Optometria Funcional (COMOF) - Mexico
- Neuro Optometric Rehabilitation Association (NORA) - USA
- Optometric Extension Program Foundation (OEPF) - USA
- Sociedad International de Optometria del desarollo y del comportamiento (SIODEC) - Spain