Dr Tod Davis: New and Experienced VT Practice Owners: Weather the unexpected! 10 Key Steps to Develop and Strengthen your VT Practice, 6 sessions Mondays @7PM-9PM EST
Over the Internet: 12-hour lecture divided over 6 workshops of 2 hours.
Attendees will learn key concepts leading to successful
vision therapy practice management:
- The LARGE DEMAND for services and the consequences when demand is not met.
- FOCUSING ON THE BIG PICTURE: the art of selling me.
- PUTTING THE BIG PICTURE INTO PRACTICE: creating an organization that reacts quickly to change, developing and improving systems to promote consistent service to parents, and working on your practice, not just in your practice.
- EFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP: skills that are necessary to intelligently guide your practice.
- THE TEAM: finding and keeping motivated and happy people and understanding the dynamic tension between key personalities to improve communication.
- FINDING AND KEEPING PATIENTS: effective practice promotion, and how-to dramatically increase VT sign up rates
- THE ESCALATOR: embracing and tracking intelligent growth
- YOUR LEGACY: the emotional and financial need to find a VTOD to continue your dream.