Welcome to our Clinical Associates page!
Coming Soon!! Our Clinical Associates Enrollment Drive!
The information below outlines many of the tangible benefits of joining our community of Clinical Associates. The Optometric Extension Program Foundation (OEPF) is not a membership organization, it is a Foundation that thrives thanks to the generous contribution made to it by our family of Clinical Associates.
The role of OEPF is to facilitate interactions and foster innovations involving education, experience, research within a dynamic network of professionals. As a Clinical Associate, you enable us to further this commitment of professional growth and development – for everyone.
Your enrollment in OEPF goes beyond the personal benefits you receive directly. It makes you also part of a "family" of thousands of Clinical Associates (CA) worldwide who continue to advance human progress through research and education on vision, the visual process, and optometric clinical care. We work tirelessly to connect you with these colleagues, provide one of a kind continuing education experiences, facilitate access to research within the profession, and overall support the profession! The OEP Foundation has been providing these benefits for over 90 years!
OEPF thanks to your support uses your donation to:
- Provide residents with a free enrollment during residency.
- And an additional one-year free enrollment upon graduating.
- Allow students and residents to attend CE courses either free or for a greatly reduced fee.
- Continue to be the only publisher for professional books and publications.
- Sponsor research in our field.
- Publish for free the Optometry and Visual Performance Journal (OVP)
In return for your support, we offer you rewards like discounted registration at all our education offerings, discount to our products, your practice information listed on our global "Find an Optometrist" page, access to our CA only Community Forum board and much more! Overview Rewards for Clinical Associates (CA):
- CA with individual membership: 10% discount on all CE courses.
- CA with a practice membership: 10% discount for all doctors and therapists in one office.
- Priority registration to clinical curriculum courses, regional clinical seminars, etc.
- Priority access to OVP articles
- One newly published book free book yearly.
- One-time code at enrollment to give you a $50 gift certificate for our courses or shop products.
OEPF is Organized in the US as a 501(c)(3) Not For Profit Corporation in the State of California, with its National Education Center and Main Administrative Office in Maryland. All enrollment fees are tax-deductible!