Dr. Kavita Malhotra, OD, FCOVD is devoted to providing comprehensive functional vision exams, Vision Therapy and Neuro-Optometric Visual Rehabilitation to evaluate and treat:
- Myopia (Nearsighted) including rapidly progressing myopia
- Hyperopia (Farsighted)
- Learning-related Vision Problems, including visual problems related to ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, letter reversals, reading and reading comprehension problems, Non-Verbal Learning Disability (NLD)
- Eye Teaming Binocular Vision and Focusing Disorders
- Tracking Problems including loss of place when reading
- Strabismus (eye turns) and Amblyopia or Lazy Eye
- Visual Rehabilitation for patients with Acquired Brain Injury (TBI), Post-Concussion Syndrome, Stroke, Developmental Delays, Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis, etc.
- Computer Vision Syndrome
There’s more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!