Our office, Family Eye Care, offers full scope comprehensive care;
* Eye Examinations,
* Vision Therapy (VT) for: Strabismus, Amblyopia, Learning Related Vision Problems, Binocular Vision Dysfunction, Convergence Insufficiency, Vertical Heterophoria, etc.
* Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation (NOR) for: concussion, Traumatic Brain Injury, Acquired Brain Injury, stroke, etc.
* Medical Eye Care for glaucoma, cataracts, and other eye health issues.
* Orthokeratology for children and adults,
* Myopia Management
* Syntonic Phototherapy; at times it is part of the Vision Therapy or NOR program, and at times, it is offered as a singular unique therapy.
* Specialty lenses for Keratoconus, problems after LASIK, Prosthetic contact lenses, and Therapeutic lenses for color awareness.
We acquire the highest technology available in order to render the best care we can to our patients.
Dr. Roth and Dr. Tiomno have considerable experience in these areas and are committed to lifelong learning and bringing the best to our patients