We see the world not as it is, but as we are. Dr. Slotnick can help you uncover how your behavior and personality shape your view of the world and your outlook. Explore a personalized opportunity for self-evaluation, growth and change, with impacts extending far beyond the visual process. Envision your world.
- As a behavioral optometry practice, we take a whole person, holistic approach to vision care.
- Rather than treat just the eyes, or even just the visual system, we consider each patient’s needs, traits and lifestyle in conjunction with visual function requirements.
- With an eye towards prevention, we manage long-range concerns by addressing problems at the source rather than just treating the symptoms.
- Lenses, prisms and filters are prescribed not just for compensation of vision problems, but to therapeutically support our patients.
- Vision therapy is offered for active retraining of our use of the eyes and visual information.
- Our talented Vision Team is trained to listen to and support every patient.
Our services include:
- Behavioral Optometry
- Holistic Vision Care
- Pediatric Optometry
- Comprehensive Eye and Vision Evaluation (Primary Care Optometry)
- Functional Visual Evaluations
- Contact lens fitting and evaluation
- Infant Vision Evaluations (InfantSee® Provider)
- Vision Therapy
- Neuro-Optometric Visual Rehabilitation
- Syntonic Phototherapy
- Low Vision
- Ophthalmic Medical treatment and co-management
- Supportive Referrals to a network of like-minded, holistic providers
- Myopia (Nearsightedness)
- Hyperopia (Farsightedness)
- Learning Related Vision Problems
- Strabismus (eye turns)
- Amblyopia (lazy eye)
- Attention Problems
- Acquired (Traumatic) Brain Injury/ TBI Vision Problems
- Post-Concussive Syndrome
- Visually-related Reading Problems
- Visually-related Learning Problems
- All patients, all ages: Pediatric through Geriatric