by Leonard J. Press
APPLIED CONCEPTS IN VISION THERAPY is a valuable resource that will enhance your practice!
- Covers a comprehensive array of topics on vision therapy, all in one place!
- Written and edited by 10 experts who have extensive experience incorporating vision therapy concepts successfully into their practices.
- Includes an entire section on practice management!
- Addresses key issues on reimbursement documentation.
- Covers HOT topics such as sports vision and vision rehabilitation!
- Includes key terms, clinical pearls and review questions in each chapter--case examples appear throughout the book.
- Contains 93 illustrations and photos, 17 in full color!
- Unique blend of behavioral optometric care and classical optometric theory.
- Clinical approach helps you learn how to apply theoretical concepts to practice.
Plus . . . a FREE computer disk is enclosed! Rich Text Format (RTF) files are compatible with most popular IBM and Macintosh word processing systems!
Packed full of invaluable techniques and practice management communications, this CD:
- Is a great learning tool for both students and practitioners!
- Contains letters and forms that typify a cross section of encounters in the practice of vision therapy, including how to handle difficult patients or third parties, and sample letters to referring optometrists.
- Lets you modify and print all items for your own use!
- Includes an introduction to home vision therapy.
- Contains a compendium of vision therapy techniques and sports vision therapy activities, referenced to the material in Section III of the text, and listed alphabetically for easy access.
- Includes many therapy techniques that are original and updated!
Softbound, 404 pages.