eBook – Applied Concepts in Vision Therapy 2.0
Applied Concepts in Vision Therapy 2.0
Leonard J. Press, OD
Marc B. Taub, OD, MS
Pamela H. Schnell, OD
Twenty years after the ground-breaking original comes the 2.0 version that will serve as a valuable resource that will enhance your practice!
- Covers a comprehensive array of topics on vision therapy, all in one place.
- Written and edited by over 50 experts with extensive experience incorporating vision therapy concepts successfully into their practices.
- Incorporates new chapters on Optometric Phototherapy, Primitive Reflexes, Special Needs, Multisensory Care, Collaborating with Other Professions, Technology, and Visual Disability Related Issues.
- Unique blend of behavioral optometric care and classical optometric theory.
- Clinical approach helps you learn how to apply theoretical and didactic concepts to practice.