Visual Edge Slant Board
Good posture while reading or writing reduces stress in the visual and postural systems. The Visual Edge Slant Board encourages proper posture and visual performance. It will hold reading or writing material at the 22 degree angle recommended by educator and kinesiologist, Darrell Boyd Harmon, Ph.D., to reduce eye strain, prevent neck and back pain, and increase comfort and productivity. Great for home, office or school. This board is designed to be lightweight, durable, transportable, multifunctional and affordable.
– A 22-degree angle, as determine by research to enhance reading and writing for optimal learning.
– A Dry Erase and Magnetic board surface for accomplishing direct “on board” tasks.
– Paper clip at the top holds work firmly to the board.
– A removable “book catch” at the bottom allows for ease of reading any book or for unobstructed writing.
– Folding legs that lock in the extended position making it very stable then fold flat for compact storage. Will easily fit into a 2-inch wide space.
– Board Dimensions: 12 x 18 inches.
– The Visual Edge Slant Board only weighs 1.5 lbs!
1000 in stock (can be backordered)